Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Daisypath Vacation tickers

vendredi 30 juillet 2010

School trip

 

Leaving home a bit later then usual cause today we all go to Farmart. I’m as excited as the girls (not like a girl!) because for me it’s my first school trip ever with them. So far, due to the demanding job, I had to leave to the maid the joy of the daily adventure, but NOW that I’m stressing home wondering if I will get a job next week, I can indulge myself with special days like those.

_PWI1612 A light rain drizzle and make the day light looks like autumns. We arrive at school and the girls goes for their second breakfast so proud to show me every thing they do._PWI1606

Teacher Nady i back for the occasion and Timi followed by Kiara is showing her new bag that Daddy buy for her (yeah went to Giant to buy Tupperware part of my life reorganization program). Things done toilet flush hands wash we grab the yellow bus cover by umbrella.   

In the bus we wait a while some parents stuck in the traffic jam and then the bus move on and find his way to the little street of the residential place, reaching the AYE/PIE and with no time and lots of fun here we are FARMART invasion by yellow t-shirt and Bordeaux pants…

 

For the geek of information:

http://www.farmart.com.sg/

Map picture

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire